We Value…acting in the best interest of our residents’ health and well-being
November 7, 2017
Job Title: Administrative Float (TFT for up to 6 months)
The Administrative Float provides administrative coverage and resource support to various administrative functions within the organization. Provides coverage and support for Program Assistants and administrative positions within switchboard, covers during vacation periods, illness and other absences and provides support for occasional administrative projects.
- Properly sort and organize charts in preparation for scanning;
- Scan and index reports and other paper records;
- Make recommendations for destruction through consultation of the WWLHIN’s record retention policy;
- Complete Record of Destruction forms for approved record destruction, where applicable.
- Successful completion of grade 12, plus an additional program of up to one year in duration (e.g., business practices, business administration, business diploma, etc);
- One to two years of relevant administrative office experience;
- Proficient in the operation of a personal computer in a networked environment using multiple software applications, data entry skills and keyboarding skills;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Able to communicate effectively in both oral and written formats with internal staff and external stakeholders;
- Knowledge of office systems, procedures and business practices;
- Able to work effectively in a team based setting, strong planning and organizational skills, along with the ability to multi-task and respond to changing priorities, and to work independently.
WWLHIN strives to create a respectful, accessible and inclusive work environment. Upon individual request, hiring processes will be modified to remove barriers to accommodate those with disabilities. Should any applicant require accommodation through the application, interview or selection processes, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com for assistance.
If you are interested in this position, please submit a cover letter, along with a detailed resume, outlining how your skills, qualifications and experience meet the position requirements, quoting posting #17/C/42 before 4:30 p.m. on November 13, 2017 to Human Resources (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org). We thank all applicants in advance; however, we will be communicating only with those selected for an interview.
THE WATERLOO WELLINGTON LHIN IS COMMITTED TO THE PRINCIPLES OF EMPLOYMENT EQUITY.