Qualitative Information Sources Consulted for Development of Proposed Sub-Region:
Recent Engagement regarding sub-regions:
- Health Links (Guelph, Wellington, KW4 and Cambridge-North Dumfries)
- Rural Service Providers
- Public Health Units
- Waterloo Wellington LHIN Physician Leads
- LHIN staff
- External LHINs
Past Engagement incorporated into analyses:
- 2015 Waterloo Wellington Resident Survey
- Patient’s First Engagement: Residents, Health Service Providers, and Members of Provincial Parliament.
- Focus Groups for development of Integrated Health Services Plan
- 2015 Governor to Governor Engagement Sessions
Reports incorporated into analyses:
- Rural Health Care Review, Final Report
- Community Wellbeing Assessment: Wilmot, Wellesley and Woolwich Townships.
- Community Trends for 2013 in Cambridge, North Dumfries, Wellesley, Wilmot and Woolwich: Community Assets and Participation; Community Safety; Community Supports
- Wellesley Township Seniors’ Needs Assessment Final Report.
- Low German Literacy Needs Assessment Summary.
- Building Capacity for Policy Work: What Helps and Hinders Healthy Eating, Physical Activity and Good Mental Health for Residents of Wilmot Township.