2016 Minister's Medal Honouring Collaboration in delivering High-Quality and Patient-Centred Care
Applications for the 2016 Minister's Medal Honouring Cross-Sector Collaboration in the Delivery of High-Quality, Patient Centred care are now available.
The Medal is awarded annually to one health care team and one individual champion who not only put patients at the centre of care but also ensure quality and safety. The focus for the 2016 Minister's Medal is recognizing initiatives that align with key objectives outlined in Patients First: Action Plan for Health Care with a specific emphasis on patient engagement and the delivery of high-quality care.
The Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care is specifically seeking applications from teams and individuals who have:
- Effectively integrated services;
- Ensured timely access to, and better integration of, primary care;
- Provided more consistent and accessible home and community care;
- Built stronger links to population and public health; and/or
- Provided services that address the needs of Indigenous people across Ontario.
To see last year’s award winners or download a 2016 application, click here.
Completed applications must be submitted to the Waterloo Wellington LHIN by 5:00 pm on July 15, 2016