Vaccine Story Request
Have you been personally affected by a serious, vaccine-preventable disease? If so, the Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care would like to hear your story and possibly use it in an upcoming campaign to promote the necessity and relevancy of vaccination in Ontario.
We’re specifically interested in hearing from:
- Parents whose children have had a vaccine-preventable disease, e.g. whooping cough, meningitis, measles or another listed under Ontario’s publicly-funded immunization schedule: ontario.ca/b9np
- Parents of children who are not vaccinated due to certain medical conditions and who rely on others being vaccinated (“herd immunity”) for protection
- Nurses or doctors who have first-hand experience caring for children affected by vaccine-preventable diseases
- Adults raised in Ontario who were personally affected by a an outbreak of a disease that is today vaccine-preventable
- Adults who have been personally affected by a vaccine-preventable disease while living or travelling overseas
- Midwives, homeopaths, chiropractors and naturopaths who are in favour of vaccines
This is an opportunity for you, a friend or loved one to tell Ontarians why vaccination is so important. Selected stories may be shared in one of several formats, including video, audio and print.
If you or someone you know would like to share a story, contact Kent Anjo at email@example.com
or call (416) 326-6016.