Join us for conversation tables on the roots of addiction, management in primary care, and treatment resources.
In breakout sessions, you will:
- Discuss addiction treatment with a physician specialist practicing in the Rapid Access Addiction Clinic model
- Learn about trauma-informed primary health from specialists in adverse childhood experiences
- Discuss team-based conservative management for musculoskeletal pain
- Share ideas and best practices
HQO Keynote: Dr. David Kaplan (Provincial Clinical Lead, Primary Care at Health Quality Ontario) and Lisa Bitonti-Bengert (Director, Clinical Improvement and Informatics)
Dr. Yelena Chorney, Family Medicine, Addiction Medicine Specialist
Dr. Melanie Bluhm, Family Medicine, Adverse Childhood Experiences Specialist
Dr. Murray Townsend, DC and Interdisciplinary Team, Wellington Low Back Pain Pilot
Who should attend:
- Primary Care Physicians
- Nurse Practitioners
- Other Primary Care Providers
- Emergency Physicians
- Medical Trainees
We are pleased to confirm the following session has been accredited by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (pending), and the Ontario College of Family Physicians (pending) for up to 1.0 CPD credit per hour.
If you are unable to attend this event in Fergus, click here for information on the Kitchener event on February 7, 2018.
Note: Participants are welcome to attend one or both sessions.
Registration is limited so register today by clicking here.