Join us for conversation tables on the roots of addiction, management in primary care, and treatment resources.
In breakout sessions, you will:
- Discuss addiction treatment with a physician specialist practicing in the Rapid Access Addiction Clinic model
- Learn about trauma-informed primary health from specialists in PTSD and refugee health
- Discuss team-based conservative management for musculoskeletal pain
- Share ideas and best practices
HQO Keynote: Dr. David Kaplan (Provincial Clinical Lead, Primary Care at Health Quality Ontario) and Lisa Bitonti-Bengert (Director, Clinical Improvement and Informatics)
Dr. Yelena Chorney, Family Medicine, Addiction Medicine Specialist
Asmaa Cober, Trauma Counsellor
Drs. Peter Emary and Amy Brown, DC, JoAnn Vickers, NP from Cambridge Low Back Pain Project
Who should attend:
- Primary Care Physicians
- Nurse Practitioners
- Other Primary Care Providers
- Emergency Physicians
- Medical Trainees
We are pleased to confirm the following session has been accredited by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (pending), and the Ontario College of Family Physicians (pending) for up to 1.0 CPD credit per hour.
If you are unable to attend this event in Kitchener, click here for information on the Fergus event on January 24, 2018.
Note: Participants are welcome to attend one or both sessions.
Registration is limited so register today by clicking here.